Sunday 23 May 2010

Update Chat

James Pyne jason,just to let you know like i have been through email. i have printed out all the rate cards for you and have just completed a questionnaire for the marketing side.i will try find you today to give you all this as a hard copy for you to put in the presentation.let me know if you need anything else.but nice logo and... mock website everyone.See More
May 14 at 1:37pm

Tom Ritchie I'm going to work on the small animation for tomorrow morning if possible?I basically just want to make an animated logo essentially.
May 14 at 4:42pm


Tom Ritchie I'm going to work on the small animation for tomorrow morning if possible?I basically just want to make an animated logo essentially.
May 14 at 4:42pm

Hayley Allen Tom thats cool. Im going to work on the E&E stuff all day tomorrow, so as long as I have it by then thats fine. Everyone else please post your stuff on here or email it to me, I need to put the presentation together ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
May 15 at 3:04pm

No comments:

Post a Comment