Monday 10 May 2010

Sun, April 11, 2010 1:01 pm Jason Email

Hey all,We all done really well for the first lesson of E & E as a group. Seeming we all ready have our concept etc... Is everyone still happy with our idea?

This email is basically sorting out everyones roles and making sure everyone is happy. Sorry I missed the second half of the E & E lesson btw.

Apparently you all don't mind me being project manager? Please let me know if you don't agree I wont get upset. I have all ready gone to the project manager lesson. Apparently only one member of the group has to attend each crash course. I have no idea what the rest of them are, but if you need to know I'm sure I can find out for you. Ben has expressed an interest in budgeting and went to the appropriate class.
The roles left are:
-Market research manager
-Marketing manager
-Brand manager

We are in a large group so doubling up might have to be done.Tom and Jack have expressed an interest Brand manager which would leave the roles of
-Market research manager
-Marketing manager

I'm not sure what the difference is but if someone does please let me know. If possible could you all pleas email me back expressing your interest into which role you would like to do. And if you have any concerns please let me know.

P.s I will write all the notes up once I get them off of Ben (Hint to Ben there) explaining which I think each roles will need to do. I have also cc'd everyone in so you can all see the responses, if you want to privatly email me please do.

Everyones email addresses are: (save you looking them up)r.l.cook@rave.ac.uk, b.keswick@rave.ac.uk, h.allen@rave.ac.uk, t.ritchie@rave.ac.uk , m.chin@rave.ac.uk, p.ayres@rave.ac.uk, j.kiteley@rave.ac.uk, j.pyne@rave.ac.uk , j.hollis@rave.ac.uk

Thanks

Jason Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment